With only 5 wrestlers available for the event, the University of Pittsburgh at Bradford men's wrestling team dropped all four matches at the John Carroll Duals on Sunday.
Match 1 - Lycoming 48 - Pitt-Bradford 10
Match 2 - Waynesburg 36 - Pitt-Bradford 19
Match 3 - John Carroll 49 - Pitt-Bradford 6
Match 4 - Lourdes 50 - Pitt-Bradford 0
- Mitch Dowd went 3-1 on the day, totaling 18 points for the Panthers. He pinned opponents from Lycoming (3:42) and Waynesburg (2:48) and picked up a forfeit win against John Carroll.
- Eli Hernandez picked up 8 points via major victories at 133. He won his opening match against Lycoming 17-7, and his second match against Waynesburg 11-3.
- Derek Ridgeway wrestled in 2 matches, winning one and losing one at 184. He pinned his opponnet from Waynesburg in 3:42.
- Daniel Shields picked up a win against Waynesburg as well. He won at 174 via decision 7-2.
- The Panthers wrestled best against Lycoming. In contested matches, they outscored the Warriors 19-6.
They will be back in action on Wednesay December 4th when they travel to Thiel College for a dual meet. The meet will begin at 5:00 p.m.