BRADFORD, Pa. – The University of Pittsburgh at Bradford women's volleyball team will head to Geneseo on Wednesday for a matchup with the Knights.
The Panthers are coming off a pair of wins in the Rochester Tournament hosted by the University of Rochester this past weekend, defeating Wells in a thrilling five-set match and then Utica in dominant fashion, 3-0.
Emily Cleveland was named to the All-Tournament team, as she knocked 43 kills and had 49.0 points in the team's four games in Rochester.
Also in the tournament, Payton Orzech finished third of all players with 0.73 service aces per set, and her total of 11 was the only double-digit aggregate in the competition.
With 151 total digs and 5.03 per set, Laura Hildebrand continues to reside atop of the Allegheny Mountain Collegiate Conference in both categories.
Wednesday's match at Geneseo will begin at 7 p.m.
- The Geneseo Knights welcome the Panthers with a 3-4 overall record after competing in the Mount Union Invitational (Sept. 1-2) and MIT Invitational (Sept. 8-9).
- Wednesday's match will be Geneseo's first home match of the season.
- Grace Cergol leads the Knights with 147 kills and 4.90 per set. Her 133 digs and 4.43 per set are second-best on the team.
- Sam Mendelsohn leads the squad with 149 digs and 4.97 per set.
- Kiersten Colvin is the top blocker on the team with 15 total. Bridget Lougen has 12 total and Emily Ast has 10.