If you're an athlete or sports fan, you'll find the facilities you need to play or watch your sport.
- If you're a basketball or volleyball player, you'll enjoy competing in KOA Arena.
- If you're a swimmer, you'll swim your strokes in our NCAA-regulation, six-lane pool at the Paul C. Duke III Aquatic Center.
-Click here for the February pool hours of operation.
- If you play baseball or softball, you'll find the Kessel Athletic Complex on our campus is just right.
- If you enjoy yoga or dance, you'll strike your poses in our dance studio.
- If soccer is your game, you'll enjoy scoring goals on our field.
As a student just wanting to stay fit and active we have you covered. You can:
- play (or cheer at) a basketball or volleyball game in the arena.
- run on the treadmill, lift weights or hit the stair climber in the Ken Jadlowiec Fitness Center.
- swim laps or just take a relaxing dip in the pool.
- play a pickup game of basketball in the McDowell Fieldhouse.
- dance or practice your yoga pose in the dance studio.
- It's all here for you so check out the facility schedules and get moving.